NBSCETT members have a broad range of benefit plans open to them, with more being considered for the future. All members, including students, have access to the plans, although not all members find they require all plans. Application forms for some of these benefit services can be requested by phone or e-mail to NBSCETT or directly to the numbers listed below.
- Professional Liability Insurance Program – learn more
- Home and Auto Insurance is offered to members through TD Insurance Meloche Monnex. Many NBSCETT members hold policies with TD Insurance with more taking up the program every year. Toll-free (Canada/USA) 1-800-268-8955 or www.melochemonnex.com/nbscett
- Life insurance and investment planning is offered to members by Manulife Financial Assurance. Technicians and Technologists have access to The Great Performer program offered to Technicians, Technologists, & engineers across Canada, with its highly competitive rates = Term Life, Health Care, Disability Income Replacement, Business Overhead Expense, Critical Illness. For plan details, rates or no-obligation quote, to apply, please visit the Manulife Financial website or call 1 877 598-22734 ( Monday to Friday, 8 am to 8 pm, ET).
IMPORTANT: Members who have terminated membership with NBSCETT are no longer eligible for the same group programs. NBSCETT informs the firms providing benefits of those members who have relinquished their membership.
15 key services and benefits
- Professional titles restricted under Trade Marks Act.
- Professional Stamp/Seal
- Accreditation of College programs
- Continuing Education Programs
- Awards Program
- Technologists/ Technicians Ring
- Member Directory
- Employment Referral Service.
- Careers in Technology: video, leaflets
- Insurance Programs: Life, Home, Auto, RRSP, and more
- Regional chapters
- Community Liaison Officers for local information
- Regalia to help identify members and market NBSCETT and, of course, our primary service
- Professional certification and registration
- Professional Liability insurance program.